Why is a Properly Formulated Detoxification Program So Important?
- Revitalizes Liver Health and Supports Natural Detoxification Mechanisms
- Focuses on Both Phase I and II of Liver Detoxification
- Provides Micronutrients, Phytonutrients, and Cofactors that Support
- Detoxification of Xenobiotics and Xenoestrogens
- Supports Healthy Estrogen Metabolism
- Increases Antioxidant Protection and Glutathione Production
- Promotes Gastrointestinal Health
- Helps to Clear Pathogens, such as Viruses & Bacteria
The liver is the body's primary detoxification organ, and works with the gastrointestinal (GI) tract to remove toxins encountered from the food we eat, as well as t hose produced by metabolic processes. When the GI tract is not functioning properly, additional burden is placed upon the liver. It is important to periodically restore the body's ability to eliminate toxins and maintain optimal liver function.
Most of the toxic compounds the body is exposed to are fat-soluble. Phase I of detoxification is responsible for converting these fat-soluble toxins to intermediary metabolites. These metabolites are often more harmful and reactive than the original toxins, and must be converted quickly via Phase II conjugation to water -soluble compounds that can be eliminated via stool or urine.
Benefits of a Cleanse or Detoxification Program:
- Increased Energy
- Reduced Inflammation
- Weight Loss, if desired
- Toxins Stored in Fat Cells are Released
- Clearer & More Radiant Skin
- Reduced Sugar & Carb Cravings
- Clearing of Brain Fog
- Enhanced Immune System Function