Blood Chemistry & Specialty Lab Tests: The Bright Path Way
Do your standard blood test results look normal, yet you still feel bad?
The field of blood chemistry analysis considers two main ranges: Pathological ranges and Functional ranges.
Pathological ranges are used to diagnose disease. These ranges, provided on common laboratory test reports, are referred to as “pathological” because results out of range indicate a disease process has already begun.
Functional ranges are more narrow and have been clinically studied by nutritional scientists for many years. Functional ranges are used to assess risk for disease before the disease develops. Functional evaluation can also expose viral and bacterial patterns. An experienced practitioner, who takes the time to fully analyze functional ranges, can use a standard blood test to gain insight into the root causes of digestive dysfunction, challenged immune function, hidden inflammation, sluggish thyroid or adrenal function, or a genetic predisposition has started to express.
A patient often feels an imbalance before the bio-markers in the blood are at pathological levels. If you are feeling that imbalance, why wait for a pathological response? Have your blood chemistry evaluated by an experienced professional trained in functional level evaluations!
At Bright Path Wellness, Diana has invested extensive time in advanced Functional Endocrinology and Blood Chemistry Assessment training. Her educational background, combined with the experience of thousands of evaluations over the past 15 years uniquely positions her to analyze each individual’s specific results and to recommend corrective nutrient therapy.
Taking Prescription or Over-the-Counter Drugs? Click Here to Check on Drug Caused Nutrient Deficiencies
View Nutrient Functions & Deficiency Symptoms - Click Here
Standard Blood Tests Recommended Include: CBC w/differential, Comprehensive Metabolic, Vitamin D 25 Hydroxy
Bright Path Wellness Recommends Advanced Specialty Lab Tests to Assist in Determining the Root Cause of Dysfunction including:
- WheatZoomer - The most comprehensive, sensitive and specific test on the market to determine the spectrum of wheat and gluten-related disorders, such as Leaky Gut, Wheat & Gluten Sensitivity, Zonulin, Intestinal Permeability, Autoimmunity
- GutZoomer - Intestinal Permeability and Comprehensive Microbiome Test for good bacteria, nutrients, pathogenic bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungus, yeast, SIBO, and more.
- Connective Tissue Disorders - The most comprehensive, sensitive, and specific test to assist in the diagnosis of connective tissue disorders (CTD) and related autoimmune disorders.
- NeuralZoomer Plus - A tool to detect the most common auto-antibodies associated with your neurological network. Blood-Brain Barrier Disruption, Autoimmunity, Peripheral Neuropathy, Neural Genetic, Demyelination
- Mycotoxins - Test for the presence of toxic mold exposure - tests for 31 types of mold
- Organic Acids - 75 metabolic markers to evaluate intestinal microbial overgrowth, mitochondrial function, neurotransmitter metabolism, glutathione status, fatty acid metabolism and metabolic dysfunction
- Environmental Toxins - 39 chemical markers to asset toxicity burden including Glyphosate
- Lyme and Tickborne Advanced Testing including Co-infections
- LectinZoomer - Identify, monitor, and manage inflammatory symptoms and conditions resulting from lectin and aquaporin sensitivity.
- Corn, Dairy, Egg & Peanut Zoomers - Evaluate the full spectrum of the peptide antigens and identify sensitivities.
- Food Sensitivity - An innovative tool that tests IgG & IgA reactivity to 96 most commonly consumed foods including Dairy, Meat, Seafood, Fruits, Vegetables, Grains, Legumes, Nuts and Nightshades among others.
- IBSSure - A quick and reliable tool for determining IBS-D associated with Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Anemia or Iron Panel
- Thyroid and Hormone Panels
- Magnesium, Folate, Iron - Red Blood Cell (intracellular)
- Heavy Metals
Ask about the Bright Path Comprehensive Wellness Panel and how we can personalize a test panel from hundreds of Vibrant bio-markers.