Blood Chemistry & Specialty Lab Tests: The Bright Path Way
Do your standard blood test results look normal, yet you still feel bad?
The field of blood chemistry analysis considers two main ranges: Pathological ranges and Functional ranges.
Pathological ranges are used to diagnose disease. These ranges, provided on common laboratory test reports, are referred to as “pathological” because results out of range indicate a disease process has already begun.
Functional ranges are more narrow and have been clinically studied by nutritional scientists for many years. Functional ranges are used to assess risk for disease before the disease develops. Functional evaluation can also expose viral and bacterial patterns. An experienced practitioner, who takes the time to fully analyze functional ranges, can use a standard blood test to gain insight into the root causes of digestive dysfunction, challenged immune function, hidden inflammation, sluggish thyroid or adrenal function, or a genetic predisposition has started to express.
A patient often feels an imbalance before the bio-markers in the blood are at pathological levels. If you are feeling that imbalance, why wait for a pathological response? Have your blood chemistry evaluated by an experienced professional trained in functional level evaluations!
At Bright Path Wellness, Diana has invested extensive time in advanced Functional Endocrinology and Blood Chemistry Assessment training. Her educational background, combined with the experience of thousands of evaluations over the past 15 years uniquely positions her to analyze each individual’s specific results and to recommend corrective nutrient therapy.
Standard Blood Tests Recommended Include: CBC w/differential, Comprehensive Metabolic, Vitamin D 25 Hydroxy
Bright Path Wellness Recommends Only High Quality Advanced Specialty Labs including:
- CardioMetabolic -Advanced Cholesterol Test, Lipoprotein Particle, Omega-Check, Inflammation Markers, Pre-Diabetes Biomarkers
- Micronutrient - Intracellular Test of Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, Antioxidant, Carbohydrate Metabolism, Fatty Acids & Metabloites
- Thyroid plus Adrenal
- Hormone Panels - Female & Male
- Genetic Markers - MTHFR and more
- WheatZoomer - Leaky Gut, Wheat & Gluten Sensitivity, Zonulin, Intestinal Permeability, Autoimmunity
- NeuralZoomer - Blood-Brain Barrier Disruption, Autoimmunity, Peripheral Neuropathy, Neural Genetic, Demyelination
- GutZoomer - Gastrointestinal Microbiome Selfie, Bacteria, Parasite, Yeast, Fungus,
- Food Sensitivity - 96 Foods Tested for Sensitivity or Allergy
- IBSSure - IBS, Diarrhea, Constipation, SIBO
- Anemia or Iron Panel
- Adrenal Stress Test - Advanced
- Heavy Metals Comprehensive Urinalysis
- Comprehensive Stool Analysis with Parasitology