Functional Nutrition: The Bright Path Nutritionist Difference
Bright Path’s advanced Functional Nutrition program uses a multi-faceted and in-depth approach to functional correction. This path includes:
- In-Depth Assessments: Blood Chemistry Assessments and Comprehensive Stool Analyses Test for Nutrient Deficiencies and Excesses using Functional and Optimal Ranges, Assess Thyroid & Adrenal Dysfunction, and Isolate Root Causes of Symptoms.
- Functional Nutrition – Personalized Food Plans Consider Dietary Restrictions, Food Sensitivities, Food Allergies, Food as Medicine, Clean Eating, and Detoxification Strategies.
- Applied Clinical Nutrition – Clinically Tested & Reviewed, Evidence-Based, Professional Nutraceuticals use Herbs & Targeted Nutrient Repletion Therapies to Correct Short-Term and Systemic Dysfunction
- Functional Endocrinology – Personalized Care Plans Support Thyroid & Adrenal Function.
"Attempting to correct or prevent dysfunction with information from "Dr. Google" leaves out the deep level of understanding and wisdom gained from advanced education and clinical experience. My first-hand experience with reviewing thousands of unique cases, and the wisdom I’ve gained through witnessing the challenges each individual faces, are invaluable lessons that I’m able to pass along to my patients. My experience allows me to create personalized action plans that go far beyond what the internet may provide." - Diana L. DaGrosa, MSOM, L.Ac.
Patient benefits –
- Immediate Relief of Symptoms
- Inflammation Reduction
- Reduction or Elimination of Chronic Pain
- Increased Energy Levels
- Lasting Weight Loss
- Less Cost from Trial & Error Guessing and Over-Supplementation
- A Lifetime of Optimal Health