Integrative Medicine | Functional Medicine | Traditional Chinese Medicine | Acupuncture | Clinical Nutritionist
How Will Bright Path's Approach Help You?
- Personalized Functional Medicine Treatment Plans for Your Specific Needs
- Diverse Integrative Medicine Solutions Offer Choices for Each Patient
- Return You to an Active Life, Free of Limitations and Restrictions
- A More Energetic Version of You Has a Positive Effect on All Those Around You
What Makes Diana & Bright Path Exceptional?
- We Accurately Determine The Root Cause of Your Health Challenges
- Decades of Experience & Diverse Education Allow Us to Connect Your Symptoms with their Related Organ Systems
- We Correct and Balance Your Body's Systems and Restore Your Body's Innate Healing Ability
We Accomplish This With:
- Compassionate and Nurturing Care
- Science-Based Functional Medicine
- Traditional Chinese Medicine's Ancient Wisdom
- Targeted Nutrient Therapy of Applied Clinical Nutrition
"Although there are certification courses offered to medical doctors to learn acupuncture, preferably, the practitioner will be trained in a Traditional Chinese Medicine program to be maximally qualified."
Dr. Andrew Weil
Including Diana as an Integral Member of Your Health Care Team Will Ensure You Achieve Optimal Health
Diana L. DaGrosa, MSOM, L.Ac., ACN
Education • Experience • Passion
Masters of Oriental Medicine (MSOM) · Arizona Licensed Acupuncturist (L.Ac.) · Applied Clinical Nutritionist (ACN)
"When confronted with a health challenge, the success of your healing depends on integration of all available solutions."
Begin Your Journey to Optimal Health: Select an Option Below
About Our Core Services:
Acupuncture & Herbs - Move Qi (Energy) & Promote Healing
TCM provides in-depth insight and vast wisdom into the body's function with a focus on the inter-connectivity of organs and emotions.
Nutrition Is Fundamental to Optimal Health
Bright Path’s Functional Nutrition Utilizes Science-Based & Personalized Nutrient Supplementation to Correct Health Conditions.
Functional Medicine Works!
Functional Medicine asks HOW and WHY illness occurs and restores health by addressing the root causes of disease for each individual.
"All Disease Begins in the Gut." - Hippocrates
Restoring Optimal Health Requires a Commitment, a Process & a Starting Place. That is Why Our Initial Focus is Digestion.