"All Disease Begins in the Gut." - Hippocrates
“All Health Begins in the Gut – Fix Your Digestion First!” – Bright Path Wellness
Studies Show the Gastrointestinal System (GI System) is Responsible for up to 80% of Immune System Function.
Digestive Dysfunction Leads to Nutrient Deficiencies, Toxicity and Inflammation; and Causes a Damaging Cascade of Health Challenges that Effect additional Organ Systems.
Symptoms of Improper Digestive Functioning may Include:
- Indigestion and Acid Reflux
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Anxiety and Depression
- Eczema and other Immune System Dysfunctions
- Thyroid Dysfunction
- Cognitive Decline
A Properly Functioning Digestive System is Vital for Optimal Health!
The Video Below Gives a Quick and Simple Explanation of WHY our Overall Health is related to GI Health, and how Functional Medicine can help:
Benefits of a Healthy GI System:
- Nutrients are properly digested and absorbed
- Toxins are properly removed
- Good and bad bacteria are properly balanced
- The body has an intact, protective barrier from the outside world